You are working for marine protected areas in the Mediterranean region? Then this grant offer could be interesting: MedPAN, the Marine Protected Areas Network in the Mediterranean, offers funding for small projects.
The offer is aimed at organisations in charge of the management of Mediterranean Protected Areas as well as organisations working with authorities in charge of this management.
If you want to apply, please read the information provided by MedPAN. Good luck!
MedPAN is launching a Call for Small Projects to support the actions led in Marine Protected Areas (MPA) in the Mediterranean. This Call aims to strengthen the level of effective protection in Mediterranean MPAs.
The MedPAN Call for Small Projects is open to:
- Organisations in charge of the management of Mediterranean MPAs;
- Other organisations (NGOs, private companies, scientific institutions, etc.) working with authorities that are in charge of the management of Mediterranean MPAs.
The MPA management authorities and the organisations who wish to participate will need to send the Grant Application Form to the MedPAN Secretariat by February 5, 2023 at the latest.
You will find all the details regarding participation eligibility, the type of projects targeted and the selection process in the Rules document of the Call for Small Projects.
To submit a grant request:
- Carefully read the Rules and assess whether your structure and project are eligible.
Download the Rules of the Call for Small Projects.
- Fill in the Grant Application Form.
Download the Grant Application Form.
- Send it with all the necessary documents to email@example.com by February 5, 2023.
An online Q&A session will be organized on 10 January 2023 at 10:00 CET. To receive login information, please register by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any questions about this Call for Small Projects, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
This Call for Small Projects is made possible through the financial support of the Pew Bertarelli Ocean Legacy Programme.
The MedPAN Secretariat