- This event has passed.
Anti Poaching Webinar
31 July 2022 @ 16 h 00 min - 18 h 00 min
Our webinar series in cooperation with Israel Nature Parks Authority (INPA) for rangers in who want to improve their fight against poaching will start on World Ranger Day.
In the first episode on 31 July, 4pm to 6pm Berlin time (UTC+2), Israeli Ariel Kedem will present a case study on the poaching of the indian crested porcupine, which inspires to think out of the box to catch poachers.
A delegation of 6 INPA rangers will join German rangers and representatives from the European Ranger Federation at this date in the Bavarian Forest National Park to have an open discussion with the participants via video conference after everyone has watched a case study video together.
The language of the webinar is English.
The topics of the further webinar episodes are as follows:
- Round tables and cooperation with with different institutions of governments
- Security of rangers
- Ranger training
- Incorporating volunteers in anti-poaching
- DNA of wildlife and use of findings in courts
Register at firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and ranger association. After that you will receive a link to participate.
- 31 July 2022
16 h 00 min - 18 h 00 min
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- anti poaching, Israel Nature and Parks Authority, webinar
- Bavarian Forest National Park
- European Ranger Federation
- Israeli Nature and Parks Authority